Register to Attend
2023 Attendee Pricing
2024 pricing information coming soon!
All registration types (with the exception of Non-Exhibitor) include access to the exhibit hall and round tables.
*Manufacturers/Producers of equipment/software/services who do not exhibit in the show will be classified as Non-Exhibitors (NONEX). NONEX’s are those types of companies that would normally sell their product or service to an attendee. Companies who solicit exhibitors are also considered NONEX. NPE reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. NPE regularly reviews registrants and may change their registration status to NONEX upon review. This long-standing policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment and integrity of the show, while protecting the interests and investments of our attendees and exhibitors. Exhibiting companies may bring up to four employees per 100 square feet of exhibit space and invite unlimited qualified customers or prospects. If you are interested in exhibiting, please click here.
Rules/ Terms & Conditions
- Children 16 and under are admitted into the Exhibit Hall, but they must register and be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Companies other than those exhibiting are not permitted to solicit on the show floor.
- No cameras or recording devices are allowed in the conferences or on the exhibit floor.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- Educational Handouts
Printed Conference handouts are distributed on first come, first-serve basis at each session and/or workshop. To provide the most accurate number of available handouts for each session and/or workshop, we ask that you register by 12/30/22. If you register close to the event start date, we cannot guarantee that a printed copy of the handout will be available due to printing and shipping deadlines.
To note, all handouts will be available electronically.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at National Pavement Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and National Pavement Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- National Pavement Expo and Conference is following all CDC, State, City and building guidelines for our event, which do not require vaccine checks and / or negative COVID tests at this time.